Tuesday, January 4, 2011

World's Most Powerful Desktops 2010



Today is THE DAY. The best day of the year by far. I love Epiphany. Although we did not have to Míheret, Javier and I lived with nerves, with laughter, excitement and surprises.
The previous two years the baby has not yet realized what was happening, but this year is much more aware, I'm looking forward to seeing his face when he wakes up tomorrow. If that is really going to have a flood of gifts and grandparents and uncles who have written the letter to Santa, but hey, tomorrow is one day a little overwhelming but then we go taking little by little.
Today also we have a day chuli. First we see the Festival of the Clan, then we approach the House of Culture to receive their Majesties and the ride tonight.
Living with her all these things I love and I'm excited. I enjoy seeing her laugh, get nervous, be happy ...
I'll tell you ...
I hope that you may have a small little something (material or emotional) that makes you relive the illusion of your childhood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment