Sunday, May 1, 2011

Female Beachvolley Cameltoe

CONGRATULATIONS!

Many times my mother told me: "When you're a mother, and tell me ...".

And why some were his words.

If I have learned from being a mom, is that a child is everything, and so, since I have to Mïheret me, I can know exactly how I / we want my mother (and father).

Until there is a mother, not you realize what you mean in the life of your parents, only then is when you know how you would want and what they can do for you.

Sometimes it can be sensed, but until you do not feel that "mother love", I do not really know.

And now is when I realize that I really ever in life, I can love my parents and they want me, like my daughter can not ever love me as I love her.

My daughter will fly, make your life as I did, but I'll still be your mother, I will suffer for it, I will love her as intensely as the first day or even more, because the greater will be their greatest desires, suffering , needs ... and I as a mother with desire, and I need to suffer with it, always in the shadows, from that position that does not seem that annoying, but always ready to jump like a lioness with her young.

She will think, "that this matter to my mother" I think I like mine now, not knowing that a mother's love is like an umbilical cord cutting impossible, and that everything she does, undo, I suffer or enjoy live wanting to be happy, because only with their happiness I can be happy myself.

As I say this I realize how many times I tell my mother: "Mama, let my brothers are older, it's your life, let me, is my life ..."; and then assume the role a daughter, but as a mother if I reflect I realize that it is impossible to take "what is your life." Just bite the bullet for everyone to live in their own way, but you can never ask a mother who does not feel.

now goes by the mothers, which are already grandmothers, we are almost just released, for the children waiting with their heart a thousand miles ... for all:


CONGRATULATIONS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment