Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pvc Cable Uv Radiation

escaped me today ... GOD SAVE THE UK

After the last few years my annual visits before Canary Islands intermittent again, today I heading there again This time-and first-Lanzarote.




barely five days to leave the hotel, leaving the Mac at home, and look ahead shorts and sun dresses.

early to have breakfast rather than calm. And then lie down the sun and read, read and read until exhaustion, including smoothies and juices, and dips in the pools.

And besides, mac makeup me home, and bracelets, almost to shame, if I get to wear all these sets (and Pamela) that look out of Coruña.






And more food. Salads, burgers in the shade of a tent.

naps under palm trees or under the rays of the sun that much look forward to Dylan lyrics caressing the ears.


Not to mention the aircraft, airports, the murmur of the bags through the terminal, the embrace of white cotton sheets, service rooms and other things that make travel is always one of the greatest pleasures for me.

See you in five days.

A kiss almost dark,

Bi.


PD and hate photobucket, what happens to my photos?

0 comments:

Post a Comment