Thursday, April 28, 2011

What Happens If My Paint Freezes

AFTER THE STORM ... NO BATTERY

... There comes the calm.
4 days of give and take has lasted nonsense food.
He has tried, and I have to admit that almost made it, but I managed to stay in "my" site, and when he has realized that it did not matter, then returned to eat what you touch at all times.
addition is that I have to say I like EVERYTHING. Last night I put the first potato salad and ate it without saying a peep.
Where there is I get to eat it alone, helped a bit because if we have no "conflict."
In short, every day, every minute ... we learn how to do this to be parents. It is not easy, and there is no "recipe" perfect, so you never know if you're doing well.
continue to soldier on, enjoying the quiet, because it is not to be ominous, the storm would arrive soon. Maybe not for food or other, but in any case and my girl will they sound the thunder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment