Saturday, April 16, 2011

What Is A Crosman Medalist Model 1322



Today I have to admit, my daughter gets, from time to time, the worst in me. It takes a couple of days (and not the first time), not to eat. .... Do not eat out of. He knows that it gets on my nerves when it gets so silly and the more nervous I get, the more stubborn it gets. This roll of the food would not always be more important if well, but is that in school and during the two years of store, I'm still hoping one day where I say you've eaten poorly or did not want to eat. It eats everything, I do not care what you put and of course her own. And we believe it because I see it with my own eyes. I can understand that I want than to eat it, but today has not even opened his mouth. He said no and is napping without having eaten anything. ARGGGGG!! It blows me away! Now an hour later, I tell myself. Do not miss the papers, not vocees, put the food and eat it unless you remove it and point ... but of course, when you look in those eyes proud to be "recochinean" of you ... not so easy to maintain the rate. I'll tell you, for tea has prepared the dish of mashed vegetables that you played for the food, although I fear that will "win" the battle. I am aware that the problem is mine. I lack patience, I lack "hand left "and sometimes I'm on nerves and temper. You see, not everything is rosy. This being a mother also has its" bad minute. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment