Friday, March 11, 2011

Brent Everett Brent Corrigan School Buy Crush

Some ideas for this site.

I've been thinking about doing a weekly post links to news fashion as does Coco's Tea Party.
I already did something similar several times, but each news development, adding pictures and my point of view ... and so I can not do it weekly.

These new "fashion news: weekly report" will be brief, only holders linked to the page where I read the news, for you can continue reading if you are interested.

The first was published this afternoon.
I hope you like!

I've seen these posts in Coco's Tea Party and thought it may be a good idea to drop once a week some links to the fashion news that let me amazed that day (or in the past few).

I've already done that, but explaining the news as I see them, pictures and everything like that. Like a normal post. But, to be honest, I would not do a weekly post on that if I would have to do it that way.


So. Today I'm posting the first of these new "fashion news: weekly report".
Hope ya like it!



As for the English version I made in the last post. Well, Not Actually it is new in my posts. But I'm glad you've greeted it warmly in That way.
I Must Say I Do Not Usually translate literaly. Does it just come out to me to write the Same way in two different languages, Either it's English, Galician or Inglés.

Some people I know reads me for Inglés-spoken country clubs, so I'll try to make this Inglés version more often.

As for the English version I did in my previous post, I must say that although there is nothing new in my posts, I'm glad you had such a good host, and try to do it more often for those people who I read from English speaking countries.

Still, I must say I do not usually translate literally. Is that even often target Anglicisms in English (even Galician) as I write out different language (whether English, English and Galician).
So .. I do not know .. if you have time and you have just read a post, maybe in the English version you find yourself some surprises!


0 comments:

Post a Comment