Thursday, March 3, 2011

Canadian High School Women's Basketball Prospects

seven.things.about.me.

lifestyle
university Julia reminded me that there was an award for outstanding.
The lovely Bea before the sun wakes
has given me this award.




With all the amazing blogs out there that someone remembers to mention to your favorites list, is making me really happy. THANK YOU!


Finally .. and here are the seven things about me:
Photobucket
Photobucket


1. [ hereby few people in this world who do not know my crush on Johnny Depp. It is one of the few celebrities that I have always liked and I still can out of my mind. I love, love me. - I Could I say turns me on

-.

also Mary Kate Olsen. no, do not get me wrong. I mean she has always liked me. and your photos inspire me daily. ]
Photobucket

2. { I love eating.

finger foods, burgers, pizzas, kebabs. I love spend days on six-inch heels, tops Gitadelle with Fever Tree. Grey Goose with anything. and spend days like this, eating, drinking, dancing heels infinite ... then take a couple of days of detox : red tea, endless showers, masks, tuenti off more red tea. even confessions from time to time.
}
Photobucket


3.
!
'm bipolar. it's official.
I have days of isolation, of not wanting to get out of bed.
others that scream, I'm edge, I answer, critical. ah. sometimes I'm happy, I even laugh. and I laugh at any of my phases.
!


Photobucket Photobucket


4.
[Disney films,
and, above all, Alice in Wonderland, changed my childhood. Vogue, my adolescence.
]
Photobucket

5. [ I love Paris. I love London. Rome
excites me.
count the days to get discovered last June and New York.
]


Photobucket

6.
the people I love me a better person.


Photobucket

7. { study journalism , pero no me gusta ver el telediario español. me asusta un poco qué cosas pueden llegar a ser noticia. y que las que son realmente importantes lo son por apocalípticas .
}




Y esto es todo.

hasta la próxima.





y menos de un mes después de San Valentín me he vuelto a poner romántica. Mañana (o pasado, como muy tarde) publico: "pide cena para dos". stay tuned ;)




Bi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment