Monday, March 7, 2011

Cruise Time From Pier Head To Manchester Canal




Three years, three wonderful years ago they told us we were already legally Míheret parents.

Time has flown by so fast that gives vertigo see it grow and I can not believe, all the past is slowly dissolving, it seems it was easy, it seems that we will suffer just wait ... and yet I can remember very clearly the time of the call to the positive view. I can tell where it was, because I walked along the street, the sun shone ...

It's funny how our mind goes running with the good.

three years ago today that my life has true meaning, not that I had not before, but when you have a child, you realize what really matters.

Now I think, and I realize that without it would lack something to my / our life. I was always clear that a partner at some point "Should" have children, but today, three years after becoming a mother, I do so again without any doubt, that a child is the icing on the cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment