Monday, March 21, 2011

Do Basketball Players Wear Deodorant

: weekly report.


Keira Knightly is the perfect muse (c'me on, we all Knew it)
Grace Coddington on Why She removed eleven while working under Anna Wintou
r.
Zara in Fifth Avenue. (I know it's quite an old topic, But I've been reading some reports about it lately, maybe you're interested!)
Hermès is not gonna be part of LVMH
(I am specially interested on that post. everyone who doesn't surrender to Arnault deserves my attention!)
Carine Roitfeld's autobiography to land Oct. 4
(I am already saving money to buy it!)
Karl Lagerfeld directs Rachel Bilson in Ice Cream commercial
(first it was Diet Coke, now the kaiser goes for ice creams.. doesn't he think in our diets?)
What do they eat in fashion events? Resse Witherspoon will cover May issue of US Vogue
(is it me or US Vogue is guetting boring?)
Kate Middleton's dress sold for over $ 125,000 CFDA Awards Nominees Were announce
d.. with no surprises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment