Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Who Is Tiffany Granith

How Could I Forget ... Spring




Dearest Eva, of course I forgot about your prize!

rage I am lazy, but these things always make me really happy, and you deserve the thanks you again and again.
for the award, for your feedback, and also for your lovely tweets.


What is your challenge?

now professional. get to be good, very good, as I like
What would you do if you found out someone is lying?

ask why.
If your house burns pudieses only save one thing what would save?
small
always said would save the Baby Born. Now a grandmother clock.
You enter a room with many people, what are you doing?

if I go with my friends, I stay. and if no one is, too. know either way I'm going to go great.

You are a magic lamp, what 3 wishes you ask?

a little luck, have them always at my side, and you, and my mother proud of me.
What is your greatest fear?

suffer for me. What makes you happy?

feel satisfied.
If you could reincarnate into an animal, what would you be?

(Eva, let me copy you this). "Cat", the kitten of Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
What is your happiest moment?

My eighteenth birthday. From start to finish.
What city would you live and why?

in New York, because it is the epicenter of almost everything. or Paris, every corner of Paris, I love (and your meal) What think?

that if you want you can.
Would you like to know your future?

not. I forjármelo, live.
What other blog names you have thought about before deciding on it?

not give him a lot of laps because I did not think I had it for long.
Think you can make good friend @ sa @ s through the blogging world you frequent?

yes! and I love it!
What book will be forever etched in your memory?
The Picture of Dorian Gray. I spent the book up one side to another until I finished. and when I did, I get deep.

and my prize is not going to blogs, is for bloggers who are incredible, because their comments encourage me every day, and I do not always remember to answer them.

Cris M.

Cayetana Andrea

.:: PG-de-R::.


esterplace


............................. ......

But as I mention, I can not stop naming EIGHT little people.
because it seems incredible, but these style machines, the words or photography, are people.

Jorge: this kid has me baffled. Confused and, occasionally, insomniac. too. because postea Easter to classes, but suddenly reappears, and it has me glued to the screen until five in the morning and when I finally fall asleep, only to try together gins think the bars in Madrid. oh, and this post was for him.


Bea and Paul:
because they are able to have the tone of the Cuore poussin but knowing what they are talking as much as the very high charges of Vogue. and, as the latter, it sometimes seems like everything in fashion passes through them. Because they know everything, and have an opinion on everything, because they can have it. But, above all, stylish. and unintentionally. like those couples of friends who walk down the street amid clouds of streetstyle photographers. and know they are chic, but they can not. and I'm dying to meet them.


Barbara and Virginia:
them. wow. if he walks around the world they would be part of the elite. something like the Serena blogspot. and often do not rise, no, but they do not need. spend weeks without updating but just can not get angry, or miss your blog. because each post is WOW. does not matter if you have to have a new bag in her closet (a Chanel, of course) or just leave a nice remix of photos they like. is impossible to close and Posh All without reading you all entries. oh! and you know when you hate some shoes, and suddenly Moss leads, or Chung, and Hathaway, and I love them? the same goes for photos, books, models, when they choose them for your blog.


Kass and Malu: do not know how, but every post yours seems a tidy rebumbio of my own thoughts. and when I read I can not but feel some envy, but also an immense empathy, as rarely happened to me someone. you have a gift, really. and his comments are a little shot of self-esteem as one of those things that cause a sudden outbreak of joy, how to find a ticket in the pocket of old trousers. s
count every word in his rampage mine and comment your entries when I can not stop, because nothing inspires me like them.


Julia
:
not know if I have something to say. Aunt, you're amazing. the only one of everyone I know in person. and think before being told: well, if we fall right, we do not have to meet again.
now count the hours to return to Madrid. and ask ourselves this time thousands of photos how you know.
I told you long ago that anything, a water bottle, a magazine, a window! looks so beautiful, so desirable, so stylish! and without knowing how it also conveys the photographs you choose. whether of food, celebrities you have seen hundreds of times or other style The Cobra Snake, all appear to be consistent if they are on university boards lifestyle. I have taken many turns, but no explanation, is something I was born, period.
And the best is that you see and so, so special and common at the same time. That kind of people you want to never end the evening.

I picked their profile pictures. except in the case of Barbara and Virginia, because this picture is so beautiful that I could not resist, and Kass and Malu, who have not.
Paul and Bea are not those of his photo-obviously-but is that the booing me!

Bi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment