Monday, February 28, 2011

Baitbus Online Movies

THREE COMMENTS ... CLOSE EYE

There
what fuck, what is sometimes heard!
This weekend we have been parting with enough people that we did not know, but we had a great time.

In a dinner time telling different stories that had happened to the people, one of these, speaking on a radiograph that they had to do, he goes and says

"Wow, when I came out a black , and of course black smell often threw the pillow "

I was completely stopped, I covered my face and looked askance at my brother who snorted, and said nothing.
street because they wanted to screw it up the first time I sat at the table with 20 people who did not know, I stopped because I did not want to spoil the party for my brother and my sister, I stopped ... and words grabbed me in the stomach.

The truth is that the other day talking about it with other moms of babies Ethiopians, we have "stories" of this kind, and I seemed to have withstood the times I had played, but this time by not exploiting, I have been remained inside.

It sucks to think my daughter will come across this asshole caliber Life illiterate, ignorant bad idea, which may make her suffer, and it makes me think bad body, it hurts, annoys me and I especially sad. How can
think, in the XXI century that blacks smell bad? But how can you be so stupid?
Do not you realize, that the "black" that will stink as you wash, and yet he will be dumb-ass for life?

uffff, this time I have been harmed, and promise to all of you who will be the last time that street who falls ...
is I can not go to educate the staff, but I'm not going to allow that nobody, absolutely nobody in front of me make such comments.
Surely the very stupid when within a month to see my daughter will not even be aware BLACK comment he made, but oh friend, as it occurred to another!

1 comments:

arfeen said...

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
ดูหนังHD

Post a Comment