Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sweetheart Neckline Dress Necklace

. (I) of a day of sushi, vodka, and red soles.


stumbling in Madrid.
me about a taxi to the hotel. The city welcomed me with open arms. look out the window and read the labels and multinational corporations as high buildings. here is everything. publishers, banks, telephone companies. everything.

wonder how I can feel welcome in a place so big.

to get off the taxi, the hat is beyond me, and the wind takes it away - perhaps the air Madrid
not
me feel so good, I think.
but a guy running for it, and I return it.

in the room, I can not resist the temptation to throw myself on the bed of white sheets, jump on the mattress, write to blackberry I'm happy and I miss you.

Photobucket

but no time to lose

, hang the clothes I wear something decent and I rush into the street.
And with a huge map and the wayfarer made way through narrow streets and countless others. by Recoletos, I help some kids in costume. are not from here, I say. still trying. great is all . count to five lanes, and can not find
crosswalks.
Photobucket

a Madrid offers to help-is that
are not as cold as I thought, after all.
see the huge flag flying in the sky, and across the street, Prada and Loewe. -Thanks, and I find my way
here.
I can not wait.
way something rushed to the number thirteen by Claudio Coello.
is noon and the store is empty.


me pleasure in each red soles, in the baroque sofas in the macarons that are no longer on the counter.
And ask. size thirty-seven. call me by my name, ask me to feel.

me talk and I take off the taste.
and road.
Photobucket

E. Loewe I read that said something like this once "
not walk like a real bag with a copy. elegance
can not fake. "
not know what to call it, but suddenly I feel that
not walk on any other shoe in the world.
no longer know how.
Enjoy! tell me .
could not even stand to go to a Salitos.. yes are a very privé. and they are all mine.
-
but still do not know how I put the box in my suitcase size ryanair.




about five inches and red soles-and metro-get Ifema.
as quick and my uncle, who accompanied me introduces me to two women, and 2.55 jumbo one.

Inside, I look at the picture of Jorge spoke a few days ago. paraphernalia,

nonsense. people who will hang out, ladies queuing to see that they give.


showed the entrance and at last step. I hope to change the runway walk thing.
public meeting some familiar faces. I admire people who more or less from the other side of the computer. and in the middle of a nebula,
overwhelmed by the experience, try to concentrate on the parade. and comment, although
cost me to get some idea.
I feel in the air.
perhaps the height of the heels.

perhaps pompous screaming girls zara clothes that make me dizzy. Photobucket

kissing entered the room.
paradise and Grey Goose
opens before my eyes.
between cocktail cocktail and witnessed some very interesting conversations, even participated in some.

I ask myself if all this is fashion. whether it should be all like those first intimate shows in the Rue Cambon 31.


but neither this is Paris, nor are the creations of Gabrielle on display.
not those of Tom Ford, whose parade closely resembled those of haute couture for decades. Photobucket



confused, but happy, back to the hotel.
change me, ready to go Fuencarral. and expect me to leave lights and flashes and a photocall. when I was really starting to amaze me the warm welcome I had prepared in the capital, I realize that there is a premiere in the lobby. and two actors in Hollywood are falling.
I wonder if this is common here.
Photobucket



is night makes me Fuencarral.
I can not stop smiling, entering shops, feel it all. Buy
Khiel's in Muji.una shirt at a shop with no name. make a stop at Starbucks,
I spend hours on these streets.
if not drained back to the hotel was jumping for joy. fullness. like a child with new shoes.


Photobucket



change me again to go to a Japanese devour each menu item.
the maki is amazing and I hungry.


after the last spoonful of green tea ice cream, I keep it again the street.
by chance, I run into a place whose name I have seen it somewhere. perhaps a magazine. sounds like you have a good selection of gins. I'm not mistaken.
Citadelle with Fever Tree, please. Photobucket

liquor goes me throat,
the day could not have ended better.
With the bitter lemon and degrees concealed in an exquisite flavor without brakes speak with my sponsor.
fashion, life, Rachmaninoff and Bach.
and tweeted and talk and drink. I have still twenty-four hours before, and I
and stop time.
Bi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment