Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How To Make European Cookies

addition to Racing Santander


After selling the club confirmed to Syed Ali Ahsan, Racing Santander had enough time on the last day party makes a very great addition. This is Giovani dos Santos Ramírez, midfielder / Mexican international winger 21 years of age.

The young player arrives on loan until the end of season (keep an option to purchase) from Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, the club has not had too many chances since arriving in 2009 from FC Barcelona. The player has also been on loan at teams like Ipswich and Galatasaray. Giovanni himself expressed literally:
"I come to an entity set, with great history and I have spoken very well. My great dream is to return to the best league in the world and Racing has made it possible. I know this tournament , respond to their expectations and I am happy with the decision. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment