Thursday, February 10, 2011

Long Thick Wool Scarves For Men



The other day Míheret yayos looking photos, and I explained that my parents were yayos. She quickly made his "calculations" and said (not so clear, because regular speaking, jejeje):
"Mom, Granny and your white is white, why should I black your white?".

Today I mentioned at school and people have been surprised at the question and obviously flip with the answer:
"Because mom was born from the guts of the yaya and I'm white, and you were born in the gut of Ethiopian mother and you are black like her "

The day I asked what surprised me, but not so much the answer brings, but how she did the family-color.
today with the surprise of my colleagues, I was more aware of the importance of the question.

feel that my daughter will have concerns, but today I feel calm, I think we are addressing the subject well.
talked often of how he came to Ethiopia, and all that came to us having been born in another gut that is not mine, grows ratitos sharing with other adopted children, with other black children of white parents ...
She does not understand the implication of all this, but if you feel the difference, and what is important today, or what seems to me, is that we know to respond adequately to their age reassurances and especially the freedom to give in the future to ask anything you need to know.

only remains to ask God, clarity of mind to respond to the love it needs.
Hopefully as time goes on, is so easy to answer your question, and not only about their origins, on their arrival in our lives, but each and every one of the difficulties that will be facing. Hopefully
always know that we are to do whatever it takes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment