Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Period Is Due Tomorrw

Fernando Torres will wear the '9 'in the ranks of Chelsea signing Spectacular


Chelsea have managed to make the most expensive signing of this market Winter of 2011 to gain the services of the great Fernando José Torres Sanz, English international striker 26-year-old, who arrives from Liverpool, the club he led from 2007.

The player has signed his contract with his new body which is connected to the next five and a half seasons, ie until June of 2016. The set 'blue' has had to pay an amount which reaches 58.5 million euros. In his stint with the 'reds' got to play 142 games, scoring 81 goals and getting to 20 assists. The 'child' expressed literally:
"I'm very happy for my transfer and look forward to helping my new teammates," adding: "The goal of every player is playing in one of the best clubs in the world. I now I can do it, so I can only be happy. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment