Monday, February 28, 2011

Alabama Football Helmet

Madrid (II) meetings in Madrid Gran Via

El miércoles me desperté tarde, tranquila de no miss the buffet breakfast in roommates is available until midnight.
I had to rub my eyes to make sure I was not in the limbo of dreams, because the first thing I saw were a pair of open red soles on the floor of the room.



On the one hand, I am glad that I did not used to them too quickly. and hopefully the last, and within a year, even smile when he saw the box of letters in italics. breakfast with Suzy Menkes chronicles for The International Herald Tribune and a banana milkshake served in a martini glass.
is definitely my perfect bet to get energy. the day was presented as less interesting.

walked up and down the busiest street in Spain, and discovered with enthusiasm the new edition of Kate Moss by Mario Testino at FNAC.
I left fascinated by the French bookstore, which occupies an entire building, and giving
half past one I met one of my best friends. Photobucket
Photobucket

laughed at me, as always, and I laughed as just laugh with her. chatted at length in the Vip - that keeps reminding me to bars restaurants such as Pulp Fiction, but with better food -. and rushed my orange juice because she had to go to class. Then, early afternoon and a wonderful time, enjoyed the time for me. time to really discover great way
. time to not focus on anything more than my steps, people, color and texture of the air of the dry breeze.

the end, I opted for Harper's, I could not help it. The cover is not my favorite, but seeing her there, so great one year after the first issue in Spain is sumase to my collection of Vogues
, made her irresistible.
Photobucket

and there I was,
alone in the midst of anonymous people in the heart of Madrid. sitting at the foot of asphalt loaded with the trench in which I split in Santiago,
here because you never know when is going to be raining. feeling proud to have left the coffee chains, and sipping green tea while I devour the pages of this wonderful project
less pompous, more creative
which is the Harper's Bazaar.

fuencarral another fleeting encounter and a carrot and beet juice later, give the four.
and I walk, heart in hand with in trench, the borsalino, Harper's and do not know what else to major road again.

have stayed with Julia.
Julia. I have to say more? yes, it's Julia de University Lifestyle. itself. that it floods my screen-and-your image fresh and inspiring several mornings a week. that has left me almost as many comments as inputs have risen.

90 short paragraph in total fine mine flattering words, disagreeing at times.
and continued there after I take more than a month missing.
because when I get an e-mail to the blackberry and your name is on the court wherever you open it, because I know I sure will bring a smile.
and here I am, with last I have brought up flying back home and writing in a hurry in the iPad, with the memory of a meeting that I was poor, populated mostly with my usual vomit of words when I meet someone new fascinates me.

Photobucket

the next time we meet, away from the embarrassment of that starbucks
perhaps do not need many words. maybe next time we meet is sufficient to "a want blue, turquoise or coral? then maybe my lyrics were replaced your pictures -how well-de
give you two girls out of Serrano 34 with bags in hand.

meanwhile, closed my eyes and I do not feel like Alice when you open them again, and far from knowing everything has been a dream, keep stepping on red soles.


Hugs, Bi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment