Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Soul Eater Beauty And Power

has finished the Winter Transfer Market, 2011


Well has been completed Winter Market 2011. From Milfichajes, I say that I hope you liked the information I have and have heard many of the movements in the international arena (although as I have seen have more emphasis on the European continent, mainly because it is the most familiar) .

This winter I have more nations that you may know better information for each country (Spain, England, Germany, Italy, France, Portugal, Holland, Greece, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey, Rest of Europe, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Rest of America, 2 nd Division Transfers, Other Transfers & Rumors). Finally in the month of January I published news managed to double compared to last year. This year I managed to reach the 529 in January and the first two days of February 1958. By contrast, last year I managed only 256. As you can see is quite updated but as always signings because I missed them all is impossible. Also I have to forgive not have been the last day until 00.00 but I could not and could not. That's why I updated as soon as possible.

Well I hope you have enjoyed and will continue to update the blog when you can. Probably will update the section of Free Players, who for a time I could not have it day.

A greeting and thanks to all.
Milfichajes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment